We had such a great time at the Farmer's Market! We met such wonderful people and hopefully brought some smiles to faces!
The cakes that I made were simple, but I really loved them! I also loved how the clear boxes worked out! (I added bows and a tag later) The cakes also became some great advertising. As people carried them off, they came back by and said people were looking and asking about them!
The cupcakes were also simple, but I always love anything with sugar butterflies! I got rave reviews on them which is just the best part!
Finally, the muffins and cookies. My favorite was the whole-wheat blackberry with the strudel top, but I think that people were scared off by the 'whole-wheat' part so they didn't go as fast as the banana-nut. I also loved the way the chocolate-chip and oatmeal raisin cookies were packaged. they looked so cute! I had samples of the sugar cookies and chocolate cupcakes. People loved both which is such a boost on an early morning!
For the decorated sugar cookies, I mostly repeated some of my favorite designs but I added a couple more (mostly for my neighbors). There's a little girl that I know that loves to dress up like a princess (what girl doesn't?) so I thought - tiara, of course! The little boys I know are fascinated with frogs so I found a cute one for a cute cookie.

5 comments:
Oh I am SO proud of you! Everything looked wonderful and I'm sure it tastes even better then it looks...if that is possible.
Great idea too! Hope you get tons and tons of business from being there.
Way to go!
Hugs,
Joanne
What a great set-up & idea! Everything looks so delicious! Congrats! :o)
That is the most adorable and chic display I have ever seen for a farmers market. Bravo!
Found your site via CC, awesome job! It looks really cute & professional! I'm sure you've made an impression and people will start looking for your products!
I saw you posting on CC, I'm looking into selling at the Farmer's market down here in Tampa,Fl. I really like your display! I must ask where did you find the clear boxes for your cakes?
Post a Comment