Sunday, June 28, 2009

here we are at the Market again!

Here's my latest cakes for the Zionsville Farmer's Market. Everyone's favorite was the pink mini cake with the butterfly. (this was inspired by the Cake Girls, Chicago, fabulous cakes!)


Since I decided to go with Lemon and Vanilla cupcakes, I thought I needed some chocolate on the table! I loved the mini brownies that I did recently, so I did a simplified version for the Market.



I would like to have done a little more elaborate decoration for the cupcakes, but I was really time crunched this week (I was volunteering at Vacation Bible School).



Finally, I had so many requests last time for my mini sugar cookies that I made a bunch for sale this week. (you can also see the Crumbcakes in this picture - they were quite good and quite a hit!)


Here's Mark helping me out again! I think that he's definitely learned more about baking than he thought that he ever would! But I know that he loves being my taste tester!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I love your set-up! I wish I were in your booth to enjoy your goodies!