I just loved the invites(upper right)! These were so much fun to make! I scaled up the invite and hand cut the dress and purse cookies. For the shoes, I went to a shoe website and copied some images of black pumps. I hand cut those as well. I've always wanted to make these type of cookies.
In addition to the cookies, I made 'two-bite' brownies. These are topped first with milk chocolate ganache, then fondant bows and Royal Icing deco-discs.

3 comments:
I have to tell you that you by far are the best cookie maker I've ever seen!
You have sure mastered your art.
How in the world did you get the the black shades so perfect?
What recipe do you use for your icing?
Your cupcakes are wonderful too! That filling sounds like heaven to me.
I'm so proud of how far you have come. You are a world class baker!
Hugs,
Joanne
These are just striking! Your design sense is simply so impressive!
I came over here from your thread on CC! Your cookies are gorgeous!! Love them! Probably the best I've ever seen!! Any chance of doing a step-by-step? :P
Post a Comment