
My daughter's soccer games were rained out, so I made fresh cookies for our make-up games this weekend. I had more time, so I felt like the came out a little better. I didn't feel like mixing up the grey this time, and actually liked them better without the grey outlines. For the next game, I decided to change it up a bit and make chocolate covered pretzel rods. Since they were the "Ladybugs," made little Royal Icing ladybugs to put on them along with the pink sprinkles. I haven't done a lot with chocolate and it took a little trial and error, but in the end they were a big hit!
(for those wanting to make some, I used the Wilton large squeeze bottle for candy making. I filled it with chocolate, and dipped the pretzel rod in. I also squeezed the bottle to push the chocolate up higher on the pretzel. if someone has some advise on making these - I'd love to hear it! I love doing it but I'm not very experienced with chocolate)
No comments:
Post a Comment