Monday, June 8, 2009

Debut at the Zionsville Farmers Market!

I will be at the Zionsville Farmers Market this weekend (13 June)!
I am baking up a storm getting ready, so come hungry!

I'm planning on bringing, cookies, cakes, some cupcakes and muffins for morning treats!

I am also going to offer 'free personalization' for cookies!
I'm so excited - wish me luck!

3 comments:

dai said...

That is so cool! I've never even thought about doing something like that! Is it expensive for a table? I hope you take pics, I'd love to see your set-up & how you do it!

Unknown said...

Bought one of your chocolate butterfly cupcakes - my daughter loved it! Hope to see you at the Farmer's Market again!

TracyLH said...

Oh, I am sure your wonderful treats were a hit! Your work is so incredible and I know you put as much thought into the taste as you do into the design. Wish I had been there to do some treat shopping!