Friday, April 16, 2010

Theta Seniors


These cookies were for graduating girls in the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at Purdue.

(their symbols are the pansy and kite, and the colors are obvious)

I think this was a sweet idea: the customer had me put the names of each girl on the cookies and then a second set for all the moms (and dads).

1 comment:

jlwiley said...

Jen,

The girls and the moms just loved the cookies. Kierst and I shared them during a special time during the weekend celebration. The House Mom asked for an extra cookie - she wanted to go 'brag' to the other House Moms and then see if her cook / baker could re-create. He said "not if you want anything else to eat for the meal!" You are sensational, Jen". I am placing an order for our graduation party! :) Have a blessed weekend. Hugs, Jana