Monday, April 19, 2010

Chica Boutiqua


This is me at Chica Boutiqua (put on by a friend of a friend, Kathy Wood - thank you!).



Here are some of my cookies, all packaged up. (on my favorite MacKenzie-Childs Spencer plates!!!)



and here are my cupcakes and cakes. I just love the way the cakes look boxed up. I make vanilla cupcakes the first day, and since they sold out, I made chocolate cupcakes for the second day.





This is the last cake that I made for the second day. I was inspired by my tulips in my garden. I really liked this cake.

The rest are photos of closeups of my cookies that I made for the event. My butterfly cookies were something that I wanted to do after my turkey cookies came out so fun last fall. My flower cookie was inspired by the awesome TracyLH
The soccer cookies were also a blend of the Tracy's work as well as Sweet Sugar Belle.


No comments: