

my first wedding 'cake.'
This was for a wonderful couple that I meet at the Farmer's Market. They loved my cupcakes and decided to give me the honor of doing their wedding. Chocolate and Lemon cupcakes with buttercream swirls, chocolate fondant flowers, and royal icing butterflies. [The swirl on top was made with a 2D tip, that makes it look like a rose on top. The bride really liked this look.] The top tier was a 5" round, covered in fondant, with a real ribbon trim. [I usually use fondant, but in this case I thought the ribbon was a better choice, especially with the ribbon trim on the cake board and cupcake stand.]

Their colors were black, white and green. I found a gorgeous cupcake/cake that the couple really liked. We changed up a few things - like adding the green sugar butterflies.
1 comment:
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment