Monday, July 6, 2009

Farmer's Market on the 4th of July!




Here I am at the Farmer's Market on July 4th! I did a reprisal of my most popular cake design from last week - the pink cake with the yellow butterfly. I did a couple more with the Stars 'n Stripes in mind.
Instead of cupcakes, I tried some thing new - 3 inch mini cakes. I got a pretty favorable response to those, so I think that I will be doing more. (but I need to order new boxes for those!)
thank you all that came out in the rain!

2 comments:

Andrea C said...

I just love following you through each Farmer's Market you do. Everything is so perfectly lovely!

Nicole said...

Hey there!

Love your baking, and you are giving me lots of ideas for when I get into the farmers market. I was wondering where you got those beautiful cases? the ones with the hinges?